Paul Mitchell, CFT, CSCS*D
Sports Performance Coach
Paul has been training adult fitness, youth and all levels of athletes for over 15 years, and brings a wealth of knowledge in the areas of speed enhancement and development, plyometrics, and in teaching Olympic lifting techniques. A true believer of helping members with Injury Prevention, Performance, and Fitness and Nutrition Results. Paul enjoys working with clients that are committed to truly transforming their bodies.
“Start your nutrition or training program by finding out exactly where you are now through assessment via hormone questionnaires, metabolic testing and/or lab testing to understand what factors influence our eating habits and stress levels, which can actually add fat to the midsection. Feed the body the best foods to get the best from it. Timing is everything!”
Paul is confident in his ability as your coach and commits to continuing education to provide the best. He also has several nationally recognized certifications and specializations within the fitness industry including and not limited to:
His qualifications are as follows:
- B. S., Business Administration, Southern University at New Orleans, 2001
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist with Distinction, National Strength & Conditioning Association, 2005 .
- Pn1, Precision Nutrition Certified
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, National Association of Sports Medicine, 2007
- Sports Performance Coach, USA Weightlifting, 2006
- Metabolic Specialist
- Speed, Agility & Quickness Certified, National Endurance and Sports Trainers Association, 1999